15 Day Flexible Rhythm Plan
15 day Flexible Rhythm Planner
Designed by a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to help shift the tone of your home to a more positive one when you have children at home 24/7.
The day planner starts from when they wake to when they sleep and with 15 of them… that’s three weeks of weekdays covered.
I’ve taken the planning out of it for you, all you need to do is download and print. Pop it in a spot where everyone can see it during breakfast and start the day.
Each day has a carefully planned evidence based rhythm to follow, that will ensure your little one has what they need to feel safe, know what is coming next and to help develop their:
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Core strength
- Social Skills
- Visual perception
- Turn taking
- Positive interaction
- Building attention span
Each day is a carefully prepared balance to:
- Minimise screen time (head to the World Health Organisation website for screen time guidelines for each age group - it isn’t a lot!)
- Include activities to promote attention span development
- The above listed skill development
- Create some element of fun and suspense with a daily or second daily surprise (this is one thingyou will need to prepare in advance—along with your food and wine bunker! But be checking out my social media pages on Facebook and or Instagram for places to find cool, cheap, interactive games or puzzles)
- A mix of proprioceptive input or heavy work to keep their sensory systems regulated (therapy talk for getting the wiggles out so they can concentrate better)
- Encourage their involvement in daily chores (delegation and starting early is the key to having little champions)
- Create positive relationships around food and meal times
- Inspire creativity
- Introduce a posture of gratitude in uncertain times
- Build a positive dynamic within the family.
*Purchase of this product is for personal use only and is subject to copyright. This product cannot be used in a clinical setting as client handouts. If you wish for your client to use these planners, direct them to https://plantedparenting.com.au/shop